Start your Christmas shopping early and receive a free gift!
Spend $100 or more in one transaction at either The Warehouse or Countdown, or $40 or more in any other Coast Plaza store in one transaction and receive a FREE handcream.
Simply present your receipt to Centre Management on Level Two between 9 - 4 weekdays or 10 - 3 weekends to receive your FREE Morlage & Yorke handcream (100ml).
Terms and Conditions Coast Plaza Gift with Purchase
Spend $100 or more in either The Warehouse or Countdown in one transaction, or $40 or more in any other Coast Plaza store in one transaction and receive a FREE handcream. Simply present your receipt to Centre Management to receive your FREE Morlage & Yorke handcream (100ml). The limit is one handcream per person per day for a limited time only. Strictly while stocks last.
- This promotion is called Coast Plaza ‘Gift with Purchase’ campaign. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out below.
- This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Promotion commences at 9am (NZ Standard Time) on Wednesday 6 November, 2019 for a limited time. There are 400 units available, which will be given on a first served basis to eligible shoppers. Once all of the handcreams are given out, the campaign will end and all promotion will cease – or on Friday 15 November, 2019 at 4pm (whichever is earliest). No receipts will be accepted after the promotional period.
- To be eligible for the gift , a shopper must spend at least $100 in one transaction at The Warehouse Coast Plaza or Countdown Coast Plaza, or at least $40 in one transaction at any other Coast Plaza store. Purchases of deposits into bank accounts, banking services, bill payments, Lotto, Lay-by payments and Gift Vouchers from any retailer are excluded and will not be accepted as part of this promotion.
- There is a maximum of one handcream redemption for a single receipt over $40 (Coast Plaza specialty store) or $100 (The Warehouse or Countdown Coast Plaza) (eg if one receipt is valued at $200 for The Warehouse or Countdown the offer is limited to one handcream).
- Shoppers must show their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase in order to obtain a gift with purchase handcream. Receipts are validated at the Centre Management Office, level two (inside entry from top level of undercover carpark) during the hours of 9am – 4pm Monday to Friday or 10am – 3pm on weekend within the promotional period.
- No duplicate receipts will be accepted. No eftpos or credit card receipts will be accepted. Failure to produce the valid proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the promoter, result in the forfeiture to any right to claiming the handcream. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase, the amount of purchase and the date of purchase. The date must fall within the promotional period being Wednesday 6 November – Friday 15 November 2019.
- Coast Plaza retailer employees, employees and preferred suppliers are ineligible to qualify for the ‘Gift with Purchase’.
- For security reasons, all entrants personal information will be held by Coast Plaza on a redemption list to qualify the receipt for their ‘Gift with Purchase’.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to a) decline a reward to any customer or b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate.
- Except for liability that cannot be excluded by law, The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excluded all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this promotion.
- The Promoters decision is final on all matters relating to this Promotion and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any gifts that are lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace them.
- The Promoter is Greenwhale Holdings Ltd, Coast Plaza Shopping Centre. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request to correct any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoter may use the entrants personal information from entries to conduct the promotion.