Spend $50 or more in a single transaction and receive a free Morlage & Yorke hand cream.
Present your receipt to the Centre Management Office 9am–4pm weekdays to redeem.
Limit one per customer. Valid until October 31, 2020 or while stocks last. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 16 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences on Monday, 12 October 2020 at 9:00am and finishes on Saturday, 31 October at 4.00pm (Promotion Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will not be entered into the promotion.
3. To enter the promotion, simply spend $50 or more in a single transaction and present your receipt to the Centre Management Office 9am–4pm weekdays to redeem your Gift.
4. The gift is a Morlage & Yorke 100ml hand cream (“Gift”).
6. Limit one per customer. Customers may redeem their gift only once during the promotional period. There is a maximum of one Gift redemption for a single receipt over $50.
6. Purchases of deposits into bank accounts, banking services, bill payments, Lotto, Lay-by payments and Gift Vouchers from any retailer are excluded and will not be accepted as part of this promotion.
7. The original purchase receipt must be presented as proof of purchase in order to redeem a Gift. No duplicate receipts will be accepted. No Eftpos or credit card receipts will be accepted. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase, the amount of purchase and the date of purchase. The date must fall within the Promotion Period.
8. Receipts are validated at the Centre Management Office, level two (inside entry from top level of undercover carpark) during the hours of 9am–4pm Monday to Friday within the Promotion Period.
9. The prizes are not transferable, cannot be altered and are not redeemable for cash.
10. In the event that the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry or the spirit of the promotion.
12. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or its agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. In the event the promotion cannot operate as anticipated, the Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the promotion (including any gift or prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
15. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
17. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
18. All promotion entries become the property and copyright of the Promoter. By entering this promotion, entrants assign copyright in their entry to the Promoter.
19. The winners and their chosen prize participant acknowledge and agree that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
20. The winners and their chosen prize participant agree that as a condition of their participation in the prize, they may be required to execute a waiver and indemnity in the form provided by the Promoter.
21. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the prize for any reason, their prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a)any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
23. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to Coast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. The Promoter is Coast, 719 Whangaparāoa Road, Whangaparāoa. For further information call 9 424 4100.
25. Coast and its associated agencies and companies (collectively “Coast”):
a. Are not involved in or responsible for the organisation or conduct of this promotion. All participant inquiries should be directed to the Promoter, on the details noted above.
b. Will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Entering in this promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook by each entrant. Facebook will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.